Automatic 3D wire bending machine was manufactured in Poland in 2022. The machine is used to automatically bend cut wire with a diameter of 4 to 8 mm. The structure made of thick-walled steel profiles, together with high-quality components, guarantee high bending precision and reliable operation.
The automatic wire bending machine is equipped with a bending head with carriage and grippers and a wire feeding module consisting of a cut wire magazine and a selector mechanism. The workpiece taken from the magazine with a capacity of 150 kg, is fed via the wire selector mechanism into the feed channel, where it is pushed into the bending head and processed. At the end of the process, the bent wire falls into a receiving hopper or support table.
All the capabilities of the wire bending machine are controlled by an installed PLC with an intuitive interface, taking care of the performance and reliability of the machine. The total weight of the wire bending machine is 2200 kg.
Technical data of the automatic 3D wire bending machine
- operator panel with PLC control
- capacity: 4 pcs/min
- minimum wire diameter: 4 mm
- maximum wire diameter: 8 mm
- wire magazine with feeder
- storage capacity: 150 kg
- maximum number of batch wires: 350 – 1400 (from fi 8 to fi4)
- drive power: 15 kW
- air consumption: 450 Nl/min
- pneumatic pressure: 8 bar
- power supply: 3×380 V; 50 Hz
- operating temperature: 5-30°C
- dimensions (L x W x H): 5500 x 2500 x 1500 mm
- total weight of bending machine: 2200 kg