DEA SCIROCCO 151310 coordinate measuring machine built in 1997 in Italy, is used to make fast and highly accurate measurements of workpieces with complex shapes. Workpiece measurements are taken using contact or non-contact methods, which are then represented as a set of point coordinates.
The dimensions of the measured workpiece are taken using the RENISHAW TP7M measuring probe, which is installed on the RENISHAW PH10MQ indexing head. The measuring probe uses strain gauge technology to eliminate granularity errors and achieve the highest measurement quality in the X,Y,Z axes with feeds of 1500 mm (X axis), 1300 mm (Y axis) and 1000 mm (Z axis).
The measuring machine is offered with a wide range of equipment, including an advanced PC-DMIS package for Windows, performing detailed geometric measurements. The total weight of the machine is 3650 kg.
Technical data of the DEA SCIROCCO 151310 measuring machine
- measuring range in the X/Y/Z axis: 1500/1300/1000 mm
- maximum workpiece weight: 3500 kg
- maximum permissible error of length measurement MPEe: 6 + 6L/1000 µm
- maximum permissible limit of repeatability range MPLR0: 2 µm
- maximum measuring speed: 1 m/min
- measuring resolution: 0.5 µm
- positioning speed: 40 m/min
- overall dimensions (L x W x H): 2820 x 1980 x 3480 mm
- total weight of SCIROCCO 151310 machine: 3650 kg
Equipment of the measuring machine
- indexable head: RENISHAW PH10MQ
- probe: RENISHAW TP7M
- metrology software: PC-DMIS
- data transfer software: TESA DATA-DIRECT
- PC computer