DECKEL MAHO DMU 50V CNC machining centre built in Germany in 2000, is used for precision machining of metal workpieces. Workpieces with a maximum weight of 180 kg are machined in X/Y/Z axes with feed rates of 500 mm (X axis), 380 mm (Y axis) and 380 mm (Z axis). High precision and a significant reduction of the workpiece milling time are guaranteed by the installed spindle with a power of 15 kW, rotating at a maximum speed of 15000 rpm.
The vertical machining centre is equipped among others the working table with a length of 800 mm and width of 480 mm, as well as a built-in magazine with changer, capable of storing 24 tools with a diameter of 80 mm. The operator’s high level of comfort and convenience is guaranteed by a control panel with an installed intuitive HEIDENHAIN TNC 426 numerical control, allowing all the machining parameters to be programmed. The total weight of the milling centre is approximately 4000 kg.
Technical parameters of the DECKEL MAHO DMU 50V machining centre
- working table dimensions (L x W): 800 x 480 mm
- feed rates in the X/Y/Z axis: 500/380/380 mm
- maximum workpiece weight: 180 kg
- minimum spindle speed: 20 rpm
- maximum spindle speed: 15000 rpm
- power of spindle drive: 15 kW
- tool magazine capacity: 24 pcs.
- maximum tool weight: 6 kg
- maximum tool length: 280 mm
- maximum tool diameter: 80 mm
- overall dimensions (L x W x H): 2450 x 1800 x 2384 mm
- total weight of the DMU 50 V milling machine: approx. 4000 kg
Equipment of the CNC milling machine
- CNC control: HEIDENHAIN TNC 426
- spindle taper: SK40
- tool changer
- RS-232-C interface