DIE-CUT PRC laser cutting machine was manufactured in Poland in 2008. A machine designed for precision cutting of workpieces uses a 1.5 kW laser beam, emitted by a reliable PRC Laser 1500 W source. Machining is carried out in X,Y,Z axes with feed rates of 3000 mm (X axis), 1500 mm (Y axis) and 250 mm (Z axis), as well as in the A axis, allowing cutting workpieces with diameters from 250 mm to 660 mm.
The laser cutting machine for flat and rotary punches was equipped with a CNC controller with touchscreen and a cooling unit GJ Cool. The UNI-KAT PRC laser has been serviced on an ongoing basis. The total weight of the machine is 3600 kg.
Technical parameters of the DIE-CUT PRC laser cutting machine
- CNC control
- maximum laser power: 1.5 kW
- work table surface (L x W): 3000 x 1500 mm
- feed rates in the X/Y/Z axis: 3000/1500/250 mm
- diameter cutting range (A axis): ⌀250 – ⌀660 mm
- laser source: PRC Laser 1500 W
- cooling unit: GJ Cool
- laser type: mix of nitrogen, helium and CO2
- power supply: 400 V
- dimensions of the cooling unit (L x W x H): 1750 x 1000 x 1750 mm
- machine dimensions (L x W x H): 7000 x 4800 x 3100 mm
- weight of PRC laser: 3600 kg