ECKERT AGAT SPEED plasma-gas cutting machine was built in 2011 in Poland. The machine is used for precise cutting of pre-programmed elements in metal sheets with a maximum thickness of 45 mm (plasma cutting) or 100 mm (oxygen cutting).
The main feature of the plasma cutting machine is its open structure, made of high-quality welded steel, allowing easy loading and unloading of the workpiece on the work table from either side. To increase the comfort of the machine operator, an extraction table has been installed to eliminate the contamination generated during the cutting process. The high speed of feeds, reaching up to 10000 mm/min, guarantees a significant reduction in machining time.
The plasma cutting machine is also equipped with a modern ECS 872 CNC controller and a control panel, as well as a reliable KJELLBERG PA-S45 W plasma source ensuring the highest quality and precision of workpieces.
Technical specification of ECKERT AGAT SPEED plasma-gas cutting machine
- working table dimensions (L x W): 3000 x 1500 mm
- maximum sheet thickness (oxygen cutting): 100 mm
- maximum sheet thickness (plasma cutting): 45 mm
- travel length: 4000 mm
- length of travel extension: 2000 mm
- minimum feed speed: 10 mm/min
- maximum feed speed: 10000 mm/min
- table height: 760 mm
- working stroke of the support: 125 mm
Equipment of plasma-gas cutting machine
- CNC control: ECS 872
- plasma source: KJELLBERG PA-S45 W
- extraction table
- oxygen torch
- plasma torch