GILDEMEISTER CTX 200 CNC lathe was built in Germany in 1997. The machine’s purpose is the precise machining of metal workpieces with a maximum diameter of 210 mm and a length of 350 mm. The machine with its solid construction is equipped with a twelve-position tool head, allowing for a wide range of high-quality machining. The high-performance spindle of the turning centre rotates between 25 and 5000 times per minute and has a bore size of 56 mm.
The lathe’s equipment also includes the HEIDENHAIN ELTROPILOT 1190 numerical control for programming turning processes with LCD screen, a chip conveyor and the LNS Quick load servo II bar feeder. The total weight of the machine is 2900 kg.
Technical parameters of the GILDEMEISTER CTX 200 turning machine
- maximum turning diameter: 210 mm
- maximum turning length: 350 mm
- X axis travel: 160 mm
- rapid traverse in the X/Z axis: 12/16 m/min
- tool magazine capacity: 12 pcs.
- minimum spindle speed: 25 rpm
- maximum spindle speed: 5000 rpm
- spindle bore: 56 mm
- spindle clearance: 42 mm
- toolholder type: VDI 20
- control language: English, German
- operating hours: 13943 h
- dimensions of lathe with chip conveyor (L x W x H): 3930 x 1651 x 1690 mm
- total weight of the CTX 200 machine: 2900 kg
Equipment of the lathe
- CNC control: HEIDENHAIN ELTROPILOT 1190
- bar feeder: LNS Quick load servo II
- chip conveyor
- angle driven toolholders (3 pcs.)
- axial-powered toolholders (2 pcs.)