The horizontal milling center DECKEL MAHO DMC 50H was manufactured in Germany in 2001. The machine is equipped with a numerical control Siemens Sinumerik 840D and a spindle rotating at a speed of 0-18000 rpm. It is a two-pallet horizontal machining center with a pallet size of 400 x 400 mm. Their maximum load capacity is 250 kg when processing with one pallet or 400 kg when processing with two pallets. The machine has 40 tools in the magazine.
Technical parameters of the CNC machining center DECKEL MAHO DMC 50H
– CNC control: SIEMENS SINUMERIK 840D
– data transmission: RS232
– two-pallet machine: pallet dimensions: 400 x 400 mm
– table load: 250 kg / for processing with one pallet, 400 kg / for processing with two pallets
– spindle: 0-18000 rpm. (30 kW)
– type of tool holder: HSK63
– travel range in the X axis: 560 mm x 0.001 mm
– travel range in the Y axis: 560 mm x 0.001 mm
– travel range in the Z axis: 510 mm x 0.001 mm
– range of travel in the B axis: 360 deg. x 1 deg.
– feed speed X, Y, Z: 50 m / min.
– rapid feed X, Y, Z: 50 m / min.
– axis positioning: measuring rulers
– number of tools in the magazine: 40 pcs.
– maximum tool diameter: 85 mm
– maximum diameter of the tool with free neighboring places: 140 mm
– maximum tool length: 300 mm
– maximum tool weight: 8 kg
– machine rated power: 35 kVA
– machine rated current: 50 A (slow-blow fuse: 3 x 80A)
– compressed air pressure: 6 bar
– dimensions of the coolant tank: 1.82 x 0.83 m
– power supply: 3 x 400 V
– machine weight: 9200 kg (machine + chip conveyor + tool magazine + control cabinet + coolant tank)
– transport dimensions of the machine (as in the photo), length x width x height: 3.8 x 2.4 x 2.6 m
– technical documentation DECKEL MAHO DMC 50H