LE 250 eccentric press was produced in 1970 in Czechoslovakia by Smeralovy Zavody Brno. The press has a strong structure that provides a transfer of 250 tons of pressure. At the same time, it has a relatively low weight and height.
Technical data of the LE 250 eccentric press machine
– nominal pressure: 250 tons
– max.number of strokes per minute: 45
– ram stroke: 30-140 mm
– slider adjustment: 110 mm
– dimensions of the press (length x width x height): 2580 x 1350 x 2975 mm
– weight of the press LE 250: 12880 kg