MAZAK MTV 414 CNC vertical machining centre was manufactured in 1996 in Japan. The machine performs precision machining of workpieces weighing a maximum of 500 kg, in X/Y/Z axes with feeds of 560 mm (X axis), 410 mm (Y axis) and 460 mm (Z axis). The installed spindle, with a power of 14.5 kW rotating at a maximum speed of 7000 rpm, provides high precision and a significant reduction in the time of workpiece milling.
The milling centre is equipped, among others, with a working table measuring 900 mm in length and 400 mm in width, and an integrated tool magazine with a capacity of 24 tools, guaranteeing the rapid change of tools needed for machining. The control panel located on the arm with the installed MAZATROL M-32 CNC controller allows the use of all the capabilities of the milling centre, such as programming the machining parameters or setting the spindle speed. The total weight of the machining centre is 5250 kg.
Technical data of the CNC milling machine MAZAK MTV 414
- CNC control: MAZATROL M-32
- feed rates in the X/Y/Z axes: 560/410/460 mm
- rapid feed rates in the X/Y/Z axis: 26/26/30 m/min
- working table dimensions (L x W): 900 x 400 mm
- maximum workpiece weight: 500 kg
- tool magazine capacity: 24 pcs.
- maximum spindle speed: 7000 rpm
- spindle taper: BT 40
- spindle power: 7.5 kW
- power supply: 3×380 V; 50 Hz
- dimensions (L x W x H): 3530 x 2450 x 2440 mm
- total weight of MTV 414 machine: 5250 kg