PEMAMO MDR 120E horizontal honing machine was manufactured in 2002 by the Swiss company PEMAMO HONING PHOSA SA. The machine is used for specialised honing of bores, such as piston cylinders, in order to achieve the required dimension, tolerance and high surface quality. Thanks to the honing machine, shape defects such as scratches, axis curvature or waviness are removed.
The honing machine performs finishing of bores with diameters from 1.5 mm to 40 mm, using a spindle rotating from 310 to 1860 times per minute. The horizontal honing machine is provided with an AR 340 semi-automatic expansion unit with a repeatability of 1 µm. The total weight of the machine is approximately 135 kg.
Technical data of the PEMAMO MDR 120E honing machine
- minimum honing diameter: 1.5 mm
- maximum honing diameter: 40 mm
- rotational speed of the spindle: 310-1860 rpm
- semi-automatic expansion unit: AR 340
- start/stop over footswitch
- cooling system
- capacity of integrated honing oil container: 15 l
- installed power: 0,5 kW
- power supply: 3x 400V; 50 Hz
- machine dimensions (L x W x H): 900 x 400 x 500 mm
- weight: approx. 135 kg