PROMAG A5 1600 KG pillar jib crane manufactured in 2015, is used during unloading, assembly and machine operation. The machine’s arm features a robust hoist that moves alongside a travel beam and along the radius of the arm’s rotation, allowing the PROMAG pillar crane to lift a maximum load of 1600 kg and move it within 350°.
Technical data of PROMAG A5 pillar jib crane
- maximum lifting capacity: 1600 kg
- hoist lifting height: 3800 mm
- lifting speed: 10/2.5 m/min
- arm length: 4500 mm
- arm rotation angle: up to 350° (limited by mechanical stops)
- arm rotation: manual
- hoist control: control pendant
- electric chain hoist
- travel beam width: 137-215 mm
- height to lower arm flange: 4500 mm
- total height: 4900 mm
- lifting motor power: 3/0.75 kW
- number of lifting chains: 1
The offered machine can be retrofitted with the sheet metal lifter visible in the pictures for an additional charge of 18100 PLN net. Made in 2015, the OCTOPUS CLASSIC 900kg/6 sheet metal vacuum lifter with a maximum lifting capacity of 900 kg, consists of a heavy-duty support structure, a manipulation handle, an EVE-TR8 vacuum pump, a 2400 mm longitudinal crosshead, a vacuum clamping device and a vacuum manifold.