VANAD ARENA KOMPAKT plasma cutting machine with a control panel and a HiFocus 160 source by Kjellberg. The plasma cutter was produced in 2002.
Technical parameters of the VANAD ARENA KOMPAKT cutter
– HiFOCUS 160i source, producer Kjellberg: 2004
– table dimensions (length x width): 3000×1500 mm
– working width and length: 1500×3000 mm
– cutting speed range: 10-6000 mm / min.
– feed speed range: 15-15000 mm / min.
– maximum number of burners: 6
– maximum plasma cutting thickness: 3-40 mm (with the use of hydrogen – so far cuts up to 60 mm)
– the machine can cut with oxygen – maximum cutting thickness with oxygen: 3-200 mm (after heating the material – so far cuts up to 80 mm)
– cutting power: 30 kW
– maximum power consumption: 38 kVA
The VANAD ARENA KOMPAKT plasma cutting machine had burners replaced.