DMG GILDEMEISTER CTX 200E CNC lathe was built in 2002 in Germany. The machine is equipped with a Heidenhein control for easy operation of the Gildemeister lathe. The CTX 200 E lathe has driven tools and a synchronous C axis. The spindle drive power is 7.5 kW.
Technical data of the CNC DMG GILDEMEISTER CTX-200 E CNC lathe
– CNC control: Heidenhein
– machine activation time: 51,325 h
– maximum turning length: Z = 350 mm
– maximum turning diameter: X = 160 mm
– maximum diameter of the bar: fi 42 mm
– maximum speed: 5000 rpm.
– indexed and synchronous C axis
– spindle drive power: 7.5 KW
– head: 12 tools for VDI 20 holders (6 driven tools)
– tool probe
– capture spindle
– magazine, bar feeder (automatic machine)
– detail receiver (paw)
– cooling system
– chip conveyor
– full programming manual
– DTR – technical and operational documentation
– tools included
The DMG GILDEMEISTER CTX 200E automatic lathe was regularly serviced. It is possible to train the employee and set the indicated detail for processing.