The hydraulic press WMW VEB WEMA ZEULENRODA ERFURT PYE 63 S1 was built in Germany by VEB Kombinat Umformtechnik Herbert Warnke Erfurt. The PYE 63 hydraulic press has an operator panel for manual control and a foot pedal. Additionally, the machine has a lever for manual control of the movement and speed of the slider. The press can work in various modes: setting, semi-automatic and automatic. Thanks to the hand lever, the PYE 63 press is widely used in any workshop work such as bending, straightening, pressing and other works where the slider movement is precisely controlled by the hand lever (speed and stroke). The PYE 63 press is characterized by a high working speed of 360mm / s, thanks to which it is used for cutting details from the strip in an automatic cycle. The large distance between the tables of 800mm, the large stroke of the piston rod 500mm and the considerable overhang ensure the use of appropriate dies and dies for stamping and punching details from sheet metal.
Technical data WMW VEB ZEULENRODA ERFURT PYE 63 S1
– pressing force: 63 tons
– projection: 360 mm
– piston rod stroke: 500 mm
– dimensions of the upper table (at the piston rod): 400 x 530 x 85 mm
– dimensions of the lower table: 560 x 750 x 90 mm
– maximum distance between the table and the slider: 800 mm
– rapid movement of the piston rod: 360 mm / s.
– free movement of the piston rod: 63 mm / s.
– working pressure: 160 kp / cm2
– weight of the press ERFURT PYE 63-S1 : 4.1 t
Equipment of the ERFURT PYE 63-S1 press
– control panel for manual work
– foot control (pedal)
– lever for manual and adjusting work
– lever lock
– lamp / lighting
– DTR – technical and operational documentation